Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
The Skills Summer Camp will be led by Technical Directors from Spain to ensure a challenging and fun environment where players can develop their individual and collective skills, and have fun through our unique methodology.
In particular, control & passing, possession keeping, dribble progression, and shooting & finishing skills will be worked as well as soccer and fun games played.
Week 1: June 5 – June 9
Week 2: June 12 – June 16
Week 3: June 19 – June 23
Week 4: June 26 – June 30
- Players can arrive as early as 8:30 am and be picked up as late as 1:30 pm
- Kids should bring cleats, shin guards, shorts, lunch, water bottle and sunscreen every day of camp.
- All necessary steps will be taken to ensure the safety of our participants in accordance with the healthy & safe guidelines set forth by the State of Colorado and appropriate health guidelines.
El Pomar Youth Sports Park
2212 Executive Cir, Colorado Springs, CO 80906
BOYS AND GIRLS
FIELD PLAYERS AGES : 2007 – 2015
- 15% Early Bird until April 15th
- 15% Military and/or B-Elite Players
- 10% Siblings