B-Elite Soccer Academy knows that participation in sports for young kids is very important for health, relationship-building, and self-esteem. We know that sport drop-out rates for young girls are higher than boys, so we are focusing exclusively on the girls in our community with our event called “Girls Soccer Days”.
We want to encourage girls, ages 2008-2011, to come out to one of our eight 90-minute sessions where we will work hard, have fun, and learn new skills. Our Girls Soccer Day will be held at Aurora Sports Park Turf field 1 on the following dates and times:
- Wednesday June 16th at 5pm;
- Thursday June 17th at 5pm;
- Monday June 21st at 5pm;
- Wednesday June 23rd at 5pm;
- Thursday June 24th at 5pm.
Our B-Elite coaching staff, led by Aitor Lario (UEFO PRO licensed, Technical Director of B-Elite Denver Girls Program) will be providing a FREE personalized assessment for each player, evaluating each of the following areas:
- Technical Ability (dribbling, passing, ball control);
- Tactical Comprehension (decision making, speed of play, positioning);
- Psychological Attributes (attitude, focus, coachability).
B-Elite Soccer Academy uses a Barcelona-style soccer methodology to provide a holistic environment for young players to develop skills that will help them grow on and off the field.
Contact Aitor Lario for more information: