This week we will begin our Spring Camp at B-Elite Soccer in Colorado Springs. For 3 months, March-May, we will be training players born in 2002-2012 using our Barcelona-style methodology, which is designed to improve intensity, concentration, and game comprehension.
Our Spring Camp will be 12 weeks long and will focus on the following:
- Using the width and depth of the field.
- Moving the ball around – transitioning and changing the field.
- Getting free from your defender and supporting the play.
- Controlling the speed and rhythm of the game.
- Stopping forward progress of the opponent in the defending third of the field.
- Creating opportunities in the attacking third of the field.
- Succeeding in situations where your team is down a player.
Ages 2003/04/05 Monday, El Pomar Youth Soccer 6.30pm – 8pm
Ages 2008/09/10/11/12 Tuesday, SoccerHaus 4.30pm – 6pm
Ages 2005/06/07/08/09/10/11/12, Wednesday SoccerHaus 4.30pm – 6pm
Ages 2005/06/07/08/09/10/11/12, Thursday SoccerHaus 4.30pm – 6pm
All ages, Sunday El Pomar Youth Soccer 10.30pm – 12pm