Carles Gil (Director of Goalkeeping)
Pays close attention to detail and very methodical. He is unique in that he has extensive international experience with top clubs in spain. He has strong coaching abilities and complete dedication to young gks in TG360. He has high-expectations and a competitive spirit. Carles is also the goalkeeping coach for Denver Metro FC (UPSL).
Manu Hernandez (Assistant Director W Houston)
- 6 years as a coach and coach director in soccer teams and clubs in Spain, Venezuela and USA.
- Goalkeeper Certification By Royal Andalusian Football Federation (Real Federación Andaluza de Fútbol RFAF).
- USSF ‘C’ License.
- Coaching Certification level I by United States Sports Academy.
- NFHS High School National Diploma.
Our Goalkeeper coaches work together during the week to work out ways to adequately relay key concepts in the sessions. Hard work, knowledge of elite methodologies, and collaboration of ideas are just a few aspects of TG360 that set us apart from other GK Programs.
We will be delighted to hear from you
- Wesley Academy, 10570 Westpark Dr Houston, TX 77042